- 200 g butter
- 250 g flour
- 0.5 dl water
- 7 eggs
- 200 ml double cream
- 100 g cream cheese (with herbs or something)
- 50 g feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon chives
- 1 clove of garlic
- 250 g bacon
- 8-10 cherry tomatoes
- 4-6 spring onions or scallions
- 20 g parmesan
- Blend flour and butter together, add water, and make a firm dough. Do not knead.
- Shape the dough into a fat sausage, wrap in clingfilm and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Slice the dough and put the slices in a pie pan, overlapping slightly. Push together to get an even thickness.
- Bake the crust at 180 degrees C for 8-10 minutes, just enough to cook it through without coloring it.
- Beat an egg, and brush the cooked pie crust. Cook the crust for another 3 minutes.
- Cut the tomatoes into quarters, and finely slice the spring onions and garlic.
- Cut the bacon into small bits and cook in a frying pan.
- When the bacon is almost done, add the tomatoes, spring onions and garlic, cook until the tomatoes are soft.
- Mix together the remaining six eggs, cream, cream cheese, chives and most of the parmesan.
- Put bacon, tomatoes and spring onions into the pie crust, and pour over the filling. Sprinkle the rest of the parmesan over.
- Cook the pie at 180 degrees C for 25-30 minutes, until it is golden.